Its getting better everyday..

Monday, November 13, 2006

Home trips

Yahoo..!!! after the rainy season is over and we all are entering into the winters..its actually raining some thing else..dont guess...its raining home trips for me..after the last week trip I am again set to join the friday train again to go to Raipur.

I am very happy about this. Even while I was departing , I had this comfort feeling of " going to come back after 1 week"..so need not to feel bad..

This time the trip's gonna be special as there would be some guests in her home..

In work front these days, its chillax period..less work and more fun time..so right now everything working fine..

Just waiting for some good company call and then things will take some good financial shape..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home