Its getting better everyday..

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Idea in the process of nurturing.

I have nothing much to write, as my mind is already occupied with the exam fever. I am having an exam on Monday which I need to pass..Its after some 9 months that I am going to take some exam.

Nevertheless, as I am very fascinated with the missed call protocolor rather say obsessed( please excuse me ), so I will try my level best to suggest something which makes use of transmitting a portion to indicate the start of the process or how if the processes are make on the advent of a missed call.

Just kidding..Missed call is nothing but a portion of data which should have been actually transmitted. so any process which transmits any unit amount of data for initiating a process can use this idea..if that data can be efficiently broken down to some less data which could be then transmitted...

About the weather, the "Mausam" here is very romantic and ideal for couples..every where on the sky you can see some patches of miniature clouds. It seems like a scene of Garden at the collectorate of raipur where Moms leave their kids to play and then these kids form a group..

From infy, the view is very sexy and picturesque..and I am having my exam...( he he he , the punishment by nature)...

Missing my old good frds with whom I have passed the Heaven days...

There is still little sleep in my mind after sleeping in the dorm for about 2 hours..I guess it will decay exponentially once my blog data goes up exponentially...

To chalo then, cya guys...

Keep reading ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home