Its getting better everyday..

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

waiting for 10th nov

I am desparately waiting for the 10th of Nov..No other reasons other than going home can justify my anxiety for the above expressions.

Going home for me has always been a fun..with not many friends to pass time with , I am into all time high when I listen music sleeping in my couch.

These days I am into a new habit of listening only those songs which I have never heard of before..As a matter of fact they can never be hindi songs because such hindi songs are little or none.

In the dark room listening to the country songs is such a pleasure.

I have been lucky enuf to work close to home..as Bhubaneswar is a 11hr journey from raipur so its always a manageable task to board train even in a preparation of as small as 15 minutes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home